Bug Bounty Program
The LNS bug bounty program rewards anyone who finds a bug in covered LNS smart contracts.
Please report according to ENS rules described here https://docs.ens.domains/bug-bounty-program
- Issues that have already been submitted by another user or are already known to the LNS team are not eligible for bounty rewards.
- Public disclosure of a vulnerability makes it ineligible for a bounty. This includes exploiting the bug on mainnet or any public test network.
- The LNS team, employees and all other people paid by LNS project, directly or indirectly, are not eligible for rewards.
- Only the smart contracts listed below are eligible for rewards. Websites and other infrastructure are not covered by the bounty program.
- The LNS bounty program considers a number of variables in determining rewards. Determinations of eligibility, score and all terms related to an award are at the sole and final discretion of the LNS team.
The following smart contracts are covered by the bounty: