Comment on page
1 million created, hard cap
LNS can be converted to xLNS to receive rewards - LNS is bought back at market price with 100% of the BCH accumulated from sales using a smart contract and provided to xLNS holders through the staking system. This means, for each domain sale, there is a corresponding purchase of LNS (the purchases are aggregated).
33% of circulating supply at launch will be used to provide liquidity.
- 50,000 LNS / 5% — airdrop to xMIST holders
- 50,000 LNS / 5% — sold in private sale at $2 million valuation
- 25,000 LNS / 2.5% — provided for liquidity
- 25,000 LNS / 2.5% — sold in private sale for liquidity
These tokens will never be publicly available on the market. They are held in a smart contract which can only sell staking earnings in exchange for MIST for xMIST holders. At launch, this means at minimum 70% of all available tokens are staked and earning revenue for xMIST holders. After one year, this amount will fall to a minimum of 35%.
- 350,000 LNS / 35% — staked for MISTbar
These tokens are vested over a 1 year period. Approximately 1370 tokens are made available in total to the recipients daily.
- 250,000 LNS / 25% — held in a sablier contract for mainnet_pat
- 250,000 LNS / 25% — held in a sablier contract for MistSwap